Under the "Youth in Action" program and in partnership with the Centre d'Information et Documentation Jeunesse EDUQ Association carried out the project under the name Action Information and hosted Dorothy Mularski from 05/09/2013 to 06/05/2014.
While in Lębork Dorothy implemented the following activities:
- Polish language learning.
- French lesson lead to people of all ages.
- Asistance in preparing and conducting lessons on the EVS Eurodesk.
- Assistance in the organization of international exchange and international projects.
- Assistance in the implementation of activities and events organized by the Association.
- Translation of EDUQ Association's website and adding there information on the activities carried out within the framework of volunteering abroad.
Because of the interest, education, Dorothy also:
- Assisted in the organization of workshops conducted by the Youth Culture in Lebork.
- Led lessons, during which shetalked about Frenchculture and art.
- Helped in conducting art / language classes for children of preschool age.
Dorothy throughout her stay in Poland was supported by a mentor and coordinator of the project, was also in constant contact with the sending organization. The project lasted nine months.